Daasity is looking for a developer with 3-6 years of on-the-job business intelligence, ETL, visualization, dashboard and SQL experience. Ideal candidates will have experience writing SQL or Python code to transform and combine disparate data sets. Knowledge of SQL and BI Tools is a must. The qualified candidate will be a self-starter, adept at problem-solving and root-cause analysis as well as have excellent communication skills. Familiarity with ecommerce or Shopify would be beneficial.
This position will play a key role in the organization helping Daasity develop the algorithms used to transform data from external SaaS platforms to a standard data model for our product.
Daasity is creating a platform to enable direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands to become data-driven by organizing, analyzing, and understanding their data. Our platform powers some of the largest D2C brands on Shopify. Our customers are high-growth brands making Daasity an exciting, challenging work environment where problem solvers thrive.
Fun fact: We were chosen as a 2019 & 2020 Cool Company by San Diego Venture Group!
- Write SQL to perform ETL/ELT functions
- Research and analyze requests from customers
- Explore data using SQL and/or Python from new data sources in the Daasity Platform to evaluate distributions and data integrity
- Design and develop data models optimized for analytics, reporting and statistical analyses
- Design and develop LookML and Visualizations in Looker
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing to understand requirements for product development
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-6 years of experience as a business intelligence and/or SQL developer
- Expert in SQL and/or Python (Redshift or Snowflake preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of BI tools; Looker preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Shopify or experience in D2C business a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Location: Remote-First
- Job Type: Full Time (40-hour week)
- Salary/Wage: Commensurate with skills/experience
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unable to provide H-1B sponsorship at this time