Daasity has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive with a strong background in achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, from new customers & accounts. This individual will identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new customers, develop proposals, and manage the contract process. They will manage and mentor one or more Account Executives—demonstrating advanced sales, market research and business skills.
Daasity is the first and only company to design a proprietary platform specifically for direct-to-consumer e-commerce companies that makes business-critical data accessible and usable for strategic decision-making.
We work with a number of high-growth customers in evolving industries making for an exciting, challenging work environment where problem solvers thrive. We are creating the tools and providing the insights our customers need to succeed, working as integrated partners in driving their growth and profitability.
Fun fact: We were chosen as a 2019 & 2020 Cool Company by San Diego Venture Group!
Duties and responsibilities
- Achieving sales targets / account targets
- Prospecting and developing new customer relationships within a defined geography or market
- Consulting with customers on business issues, data & tech stack
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Managing and mentoring a team of Account Executives
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Eternal optimist publicly / extremely practical privately
- 5-10 years of experience prospecting, structuring, negotiating, and closing deals and/or partnerships
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences—MBA preferred (experience in lieu of education is acceptable / encouraged)
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the bigger picture and still move the conversation forward
- Strong working knowledge / experience in eCommerce and 3rd party apps
- CRM / MAS / Sales tech stack experience
- Working knowledge / ability to talk about SQL (Postgres, Redshift, Snowflake)
- Knowledge of software platforms: AWS: S3, Redshift, EC2, Heroku
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make difficult decisions, influence others and manage change
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Extensive industry contacts
- Able to be both a team leader and a team player
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must have a sense of humor
– Location: US or Canada (Remote-first company)
– Job Type: Full Time (40 hour week)
– Salary/Wage: Commensurate with skills / experience
– Flexible Work Hours