At Daasity, we believe every company – no matter the size – should have access to the data and tools they need to be successful. But far too often, that’s not the case. Founded in 2017, Daasity is the first and only data analytics platform built exclusively for Direct-to-Consumer brands by industry leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer space.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive with SaaS and eCommerce experience, to join our team.
You will be a key contributor to the overall success of Daasity. In this role, you'll work with high-growth eCommerce brands to help them save time and accelerate growth by simplifying analytics.
This is the second Account Executive position on the Daasity team meaning your impact on the growth of the organization will be felt every single day. You'll have the opportunity to develop into a leader and shape the future of our go-to-market team.
In This Role You Get To
- Acquire new subscribers to the Daasity platform.
- Help eCommerce merchants find insights in their data that can lead to immediate revenue growth.
- Achieve / exceed new account targets.
- Manage ongoing pipeline of ~30 deals with an average time to close of <25 days.
- Manage full sales cycle - prospecting, discovery, demos, contract negotiations, and closing.
- Respond rapidly to inbound leads and provide a seamless transition to the sales process. (90% of pipeline)
- Prospect and schedule meetings with target accounts. (10% of pipeline)
- Work cross-functionally and with external partners to better serve customers and achieve goals.
- Be the voice of the customer - deliver their feedback to the Daasity product team to influence product roadmap.
- Continuously improve the core sales processes needed to scale our sales team
To Be Successful In This Role You Should Have
- 1-2 years experience in sales, business development, account management, customer success, or consulting.
- Prior SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience or understanding within the eCommerce, DTC, retail sector a plus
- Deep empathy for customers and a passion for helping them solve their problems.
- Track record of consistently achieving/exceeding role targets.
- Eternal optimist publicly/extremely practical privately.
- Growth mindset and a hunger for continuous improvement.
- Data-driven and able to take ambiguity and turn it into solidified processes.
- Experience with tools: CRM (preferably Hubspot), Zoom, and email.
We are the first and only company to design a proprietary platform specifically for direct-to-consumer eCommerce companies that makes business-critical data accessible and usable for strategic decision-making. We work with a number of high-growth eCommerce customers in evolving markets making for an exciting, challenging work environment where problem solvers thrive. We are creating the tools and providing the insights our clients need to succeed, working as integrated partners in driving growth and profitability.
Daasity embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.